1. I have purchased HullKR.TV what happens now?
If you have purchased HullKR.TV through the online superstore the order is passed on to the shop who manually process the order and add you as a user to HullKR.TV,
this can take up to 48 hours. Once processed you will receive an email from HULL KR TV with your username & password. Please check your junk mail & spam for this email.
If you have purchased HullKR.TV instore we will add you as a user immediately. You should receive your username and password when you next check your email.
If you haven't received your email within 48 hours please contact the shop on +44 (0)844 2490 105 (1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. I've received my username and password what do I need to do now?
Type www.hullkr.tv in your address bar of your browser. Once the site has loaded you will see a panel to the right hand side of the page with 2 text boxes; Username & Password.
Enter your username and password into the text boxes and click Login. The site will then reload giving you access to all of the exclusive content.
3. My password isn't very memorable can I change it?
Yes, once logged in, the right hand panel where you entered your username & password has 2 options; 'logout' and 'edit account'. Clicking on 'edit account' will take you to your user details.
Simply type in a new password and confirm this with the same password underneath and click save. It is recommended you make a note of what you change your password to.
4. I am trying to login but get the message 'You are already logged in. Please sign out at your other location.'
As a security measure HullKR.tv only let's you log in on one device at one location at any one time. You will need to 'logout' from the original location you logged in at before accessing
the site from a different device or location.
5. Will HullKR.tv play on my mobile device?
Yes. HullKR.tv videos are automatically encoded for use on mobile devices.
6. The video content seems to play slow/stutter.
All video content is hosted by Vimeo who place no restriction on bandwidth, see http://vimeo.com/faq/pro#bandwidth
information. The only restriction on performance of the video playing would be bandwidth restrictions from the users ISP.
7. I get the message "Sorry. The creator of this video has not given you permission to embed it on this domain. This is a Vimeo Plus feature." when trying to view a video.
This is an issue which has been know to be resolved by updating your flash player. Please go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
follow the instructions on how to update.
Squad Announcement - vs Sheffield Eagles
Hull KR vs Dewsbury Rams Highlights
Match Reaction with Ryan Shaw